Maciek is an attorney-at-law and a partner in BCGL. He has more than a decade of professional experience in banking and finance transactions and general legal advisory.
He specializes in debt financing transactions, financial
restructuring, hedging transactions and debt sale transactions. He
has extensive experience in managing, structuring and negotiating
acquisition finance, project finance, real estate finance, general
corporate finance and refinancing transactions, advising banks,
borrowers, sponsors, investment funds and venture capital/private
equity funds. He works in Polish and English.
Prior to co-founding BCGL, Maciek worked for 10 years in transaction teams at the Warsaw and London offices of White & Case, and the Warsaw office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges where he advised clients on a wide range of cross-border and domestic financial transactions.
Areas of expertise
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Restructuring
- Corporate & Commercial
- Legal advisor
- White & Case (Warsaw and London offices)
- Weil Gotshal & Manges (Warsaw office)
- University of Warsaw (MA in Law)
- Ludwig Maximilian Universität in Munich (Erasmus Programme)
- School of German Law (University of Warsaw in cooperation with the Friedrich Wilhelm University in Bonn)