Magdalena is an attorney-at-law and a counsel at BCGL. She has over a decade of professional experience in providing transactionaland general legal advisory to financial institutions and other entities.
She specializes in debt financing transactions. She has experience
in structuring and negotiating various types of finance
transactions, including acquisition finance, real estate finance and
project finance, while advising banks and borrowers. She also
supports clients in connection with bond issuance. She also advises
financial institutions on regulatory and commercial aspects of their
activities. She works in Polish and English.
Prior to joining BCGL, Magdalena worked in Polish law firms, where she advised clients on a wide range of financial transactions.
Areas of expertise
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Restructuring
- Restructuring and Bankruptcy Law
- Financial Sector Regulations
- Gromek i Partnerzy
- University of Warsaw (MA in Law)
- British Law Center (University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Cambridge)
- Postgraduate Studies in Law and Economics of the Capital Market (SGH Warsaw School of Economics)