Michał is an advocate and a senior associate in BCGL. He has several years of experience in transaction advisory and general legal advisory services for corporate and individual clients.
Michał specializes in share and asset deals, investment and shareholder agreements, a broad range of corporate matters and corporate reorganizations such as mergers, demergers and transformations, as well as general commercial advisory services for companies from various sectors.
He also has broad experience in offering advice relating to real estate, including conducting legal due diligence of commercial, industrial and residential real estate. Michał works in Polish and English.
Prior to joining BCGL, he worked for several years at transaction and corporate teams at recognized Polish law firms Drzewiecki Tomaszek, RKKW – Kwaśnicki, Wróbel and DeBenedetti Majewski Szcześniak.
Areas of expertise
- Transaction Advisory (M&A)
- Corporate Reorganizations & Restructuring
- Corporate & Commercial
- Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Drzewiecki Tomaszek i Wspólnicy
- RKKW – Kwaśnicki, Wróbel & Partnerzy
- DeBenedetti Majewski Szcześniak
- University of Warsaw (MA in Law)
- Universidad de Oviedo (Erasmus Programme)
- University of Warsaw (Journalism)