Wiktor is an attorney-at-law and a partner in BCGL with more than a decade of professional experience in providing transaction and general advisory to financial institutions.
He advises in all types of debt financing transactions, with
particular expertise in real estate projects. He also specialises in
debt sale transactions and financial restructuring. He also
routinely advises corporate clients and financial institutions on
restructuring and bankruptcy law, as well as financial institutions
on regulatory matters (e.g., hedging, outsourcing, launching new
banking products). He works in Polish and English.
Prior to co-founding BCGL, Wiktor worked for more than 10 years in the finance, bankruptcy and restructuring departments at the Warsaw and London offices of White & Case, and the Warsaw offices of Dentons and K&L Gates, where he advised clients on a wide range of cross-border and domestic financial and restructuring transactions.
Areas of expertise
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Restructuring
- Restructuring and Bankruptcy Law
- Sales of Receivables
- Financial Sector Regulations
- K&L Gates
- White & Case (including secondment in the London office)
- University of Warsaw (MA in Law)
- Erasmus University in Rotterdam (Erasmus Programme)
- Warsaw School of Economics (management and marketing)